The Holiday preparations & gift buying can put some stress around your house and on the brain. To help unload some of that, let’s have a little fun with a Holiday Question & Answer game. It should not take too much time to answer these 12 questions and I’m hoping that you can have some Fun with it. When you are done
laughing at reading my answers. Create your own post using the pictorial here with your very own answers & publish for all to see.
I did not make up this game and can’t remember where I saw it, to give them credit. If you know who created it, please let me know. Wanna play along? Just right click to copy the pic and post it with YOUR answers on your blog. You can also link up some friends too. Here goes:
- I love a real Tree but this year we are not putting up a tree. We decorated the mango tree in Mom’s front yard.
- I shop early at after season sales for my family. I only wait to buy toys late because the kiddos can never decide what they want.
- Favorite christmas carol is “Silent Night”. But, all the Reggae christmas music are also favorites.
- In this digital world, does anyone still buy christmas cards? I do not. Just call up friends or post greetings on Facebook & Instagram.
- A themed tree is my jam. Have not done a traditional tree in 30+ years.
- The theme of my holiday decor dictates which color lights to use. One year I did a peach & mint green tree with white lights.
- My favorite holiday tradition is the Christmas Eve party. We do not open gifts then, but the dancing & rum punch is off the chain.
- No stockings.
- Since I live in the same area as my Mom. I rarely travel during the holidays.
- Santa never visited me as a child back in Jamaica, and he was not introduced to my Son. But, a Single Santa is welcomed this year.
- Hands down my favorite holiday beverage is Mom’s Rum Punch.
- My favorite gift was a New 1975 Chevy Nova I gave to myself.
I’m so looking forward to reading all of your answers soon.