This page is specifically for those New readers that aren’t familiar with the MTM Experience! Oh Yeah. . it’s an experience over here. Thanks for stopping by, and don’t be shy about leaving a comment before you go. On this page you can find what this blog is all about. Have fun catching up and get yourself familiar with Madam Too Much & my Blog Sistas who come to see me often. Enjoy!
So, Who/What is Madam Too Much?Read about me Here!
You will find that I take pride in writing “thought provoking” posts and hope you’ll enjoy reading them:
- The Flaws of Men.
- Happy Ever After Contract.
- Green with Envy.
- Neti’s Storytime.
- No Apology, women apologize too much.
- Desire Divas. Who are they?
- On again off again relationships.
- Hello Menopause.
- When should you have the talk with your Partner?
- Money Honey!
- Get your Sexy back.
- Do you have a Soulmate?
- Frenemies. . .
I’m Jamaican to de’ bone and love Islandlife. There are many Caribbean countries to see at Cariblife:
- The Caribbean was once called The West Indies. See the map.
- Music of the Caribbean. Give a listen.
- Come Feel Allright in Jamaica.
- Get “Loosah in St. Lucia“.
- Become a 7 day Anguillan and much more.
All about The Misters. Young, middle aged & Older men that are in our life, in one way or another:
What I like to call Lifestyle posts:
- Shades of Gray.
- Should you Buy That?
- No More Bras.
- The Next Phase.
- No Age Limit.
- Le Nest Egg.
- Shopping Weakness.
- What to do with Closet Orphans.
- Skin care. and more. .
Bits & Pieces of Information that is just that. INFO:
- Scam Speak.
- No Burn Zone.
- All about Denim.
- DIY Diets.
- Vitamins for your Skin.
- More on Medicare.
- Guests who Overstay.
I gotta let you know, that this is not a fashion blog. It’s a Lifestyle blog featuring Positive Aging & Body Confidence. Being of a certain age, I want my readers to know that life begins after 50 and that there is much more living to do after 60. Therefore, I look forward to putting an outfit together and have no shame in my game:
- Sunday Vibes.
- Lace and Fringe.
- My Fall Outfit.
- Casual Birthday Outfit.
- Blush or Pink. . Yes! This is not a fashion blog. As you can see, I know nothing about fashion & just wear what I like with reckless abandon.
I love the Sisterhood that I have created here & want my Sistas to live their Best life. Come join us!
Find me on Bloglovin
Over at Google+
Livin’ & Lovin’ on Instagram
Talk to me via Email